New Trier: Canned food drive is under way
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 6 Nov 2003, Schools, p. 34, 36
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Girls Club/ Tri-Ship Canned Food Drive under way through Nov. 14; Freshman Concert Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble featured at concert Nov. 7. Alumna Rebecca Frost returns to perform on the flute; Men's Dance Class members will perform Nov. 11 at the Athaneum Theatre in Chicago as part of the High School Dance Slam, list of dancers who will perform an original dance choreographed by instructor Christopher Rutt, with original music score by accompanist Johnse Holt; String students selected by audition to perform in the Illinois Music Educators Association's festival Nov. 22, list of students; College visits; New Trier Parents' Association presents Sophomore Parents' Driving Forum November 13; Junior Krystle Felcaro of Wilmette paticipant in National Young Leaders conference Nov. 18-23 in Washington, D.C.
Name reported as Nic Naroditsky
- Date of Publication:
- 6 Nov 2003
- Personal Name(s):
- Baron, Brett ; Bette, Josef ; Bette, Moira ; Brands, Benedict ; Chen, Sean ; DeLoach, Patrick ; Felcaro, Krystle ; Fessler, David ; Foster, Daniel ; Frost, Rebecca ; Gross, Adam ; Hart, Peter ; Holt, Johnse ; Jameson, C. J. ; Jansson, Paul ; Kelkar, Amar ; Lee, Anna ; Letvin, Viola-Alexandra ; Maniscalco, Jamie ; Mathy, Ross ; Nakano, Yoshihiko ; Nakano, Yoshinao ; Naroditski, Yannick ; Nudell, Jeremy ; Osborne, Thomas ; Paseltiner, Harris ; Peurye-Hissong, Alex ; Pitt, Eric ; Poor, Priscilla ; Rhodes, Eran ; Rim, Cassie ; Rutt, Christopher ; Schiff, Louis ; Sharp, Courtney ; Sharp, Madeline ; Stulz, Jack ; Thinnes, Matthew ; Thomas, Scott ; Tortorella, Nico ; Vesselinovitch, Phillip ; Von Walterskirchen, Katalin ; Walters,Tyce
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue