Lake View Society holds evening recital
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 6 Jan 1938, p. 28
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Annual evening recital of the Lake View Musicial Society January 10th in the Blackstone Hotel. Eva Gordon Horadesky, contralto, and Lucille Turner Parkhill, violinist giving the program. Mrs. Henry B. Vanzwoll, social chairman. Pouring at the tea tables will be Mrs. Frederic Tellander, Mrs. Edward Wagner, Mrs. Edwin J. Mosser, Mrs. C. S. Baker, and Miss Grace Seiberling.
- Date of Publication
- 6 Jan 1938
- Personal Name(s)
- Baker, C. S. Mrs. ; Mosser, Edwin J. Mrs. ; Seiberling, Grace ; Tellander, Frederic Mrs. ; Vanzwoll, Henry B. Mrs. ; Wagner, Edward Mrs.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Lake View Musical Society
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930