Girl Scout News: New council members
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 6 Jan 1938, p. 12
- Media Type
- Item Type
- New council members elected at the annual meeting of the Wilmette Girl Scouts: Mrs. Paul J. Dowling, 620 Isabella Street; Mrs. M. M. Feaman, 850 Sheridan Road; Mrs. R. A. Marmaduke, 230 Laurel Avenue; Mrs. Ross E. Moyer, 1127 Greenwood Avenue; Mrs. C. G. Shearon, 1221 Greenwood Avenue; Mrs. F. Douglas Wilson, 1701 Highland Avenue; Mrs. Elmer A. Claar, 1301 Chestnut Avenue. Regional director Mrs. Katie Lee Johnson and Miss Sally Stickney are attending a series of meetings in New York City from January 4 to 14.
- Date of Publication
- 6 Jan 1938
- Personal Name(s)
- Claar, Elmer A., Mrs. ; Dowling, Paul J., Mrs. ; Feaman, M. M., Mrs. ; Marmaduke, R. A., Mrs. ; Moyer, Ross E., Mrs. ; Shearon, C. G., Mrs. ; Wilson, F. Douglas, Mrs.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930