Skokie Company wins Snell Merit Trophy [Company 607 Skokie Valley CCC Camp]
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 6 Jan 1938, p. 14
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Company 607 at Skokie Valley CCC Camp won Capt. Harold W. Snell trophy for meritorious work. H. M. Bates is superintendent; Leiut. D. M. Hughes, commander; Lieut G. A. Sweder, junior officer.
- Date of Publication:
- 6 Jan 1938
- Personal Name(s):
- Bates, H. M. ; Hughes, D. M. ; Snell, Harold M. ; Sweder, G. A.
- Corporate Name(s):
- Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC)
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue