Bridge tea is project of Alpha Phi mothers
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 6 Jan 1938, p. 39
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Alpha Pi Mothers Club is giving a bridge tea January 13 at the Chapter house. Names of women on the committee.
- Date of Publication
- 6 Jan 1938
- Personal Name(s)
- Badger, E. A. Mrs. ; Gambill, Charles E. Mrs. ; Gregory, William Mrs. ; Gries, Frank Mrs. ; Hipp, F. G. Mrs. ; Lingle, S. E. Mrs. ; Oas, E. A. Mrs. ; Tudor, R. L. Mrs. ; Waidner, W. N. Mrs. ; Weeks, R. E. Mrs. ; Whitley, R. Mrs.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Alpha Phi
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930