Central School: Mad Science
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 13 May 2010, p. 18, 19
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Mad Science visited the second grade today to talk about color and light and the fourth grade had a field trip to the Lincoln Park Zoo. Mrs. Rudnick's class took a trip to the Chicago History Museum. Mrs. Mirabelli's third grade class will be visiting the Field Museum May 19.
Bike Safety Day for students in second grade is May 19.
Activity Day and the last day of Spring Club Central is May 21.
The fourth grade farewell party will take place from 7-8 p.m. June 7.
Lunchroom volunteers are needed for May/June (a combined two-month period).
The Central School Store has openings for parent volunteers. Those interested in volunteering, should contact Nancy Hoying.
The Yearbook Committee would like to remind the Central community that yearbooks are still available for purchase.
The Central School Garden will re-open in May. Garden recess supervisors are needed. For more information, e-mail Jennifer Chase.
The PTA is now looking for volunteers for general board positions for the 2010-2011 school year.
- Date of Publication:
- 13 May 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- Central Elementary School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue