Special concert strikes chord with students
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 13 May 2010, p. 12
- Katie Okon
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Side by Side is the Chicago Philharmonic new mentoring program for select music students allowing them to gain experience in the music performance. Six New Trier students who selected to participate include Ari Fisher, Sofia Kim and Adam Davis.
Photograph New Trier students Sofia Kim and Adam Davis, both of Wilmette with members of the Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra at Northwestern.
- Date of Publication:
- 13 May 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue