New Trier: Opening Reception for Senior Project
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 6 May 2010, p. 29, 30
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full digital article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The Opening Reception Exhibition for New Trier's 2010 Senior Project will take place May 19. Approximately 110 students will present displays on their projects and talk about their experiences. New Trier's Senior Project is an experiential learning program completed during the final five weeks of senior year.
information, call Eileen Nash in the Senior Project office.
New Trier junior Robert Pieta placed third in the Personal Finance competition at the Future Business Leaders of America state competition in Decatur March 26-27, earning him a spot at the national competition in Nashville, Tenn. Sophomore Steven Volchek also competed, representing New Trier in the Sports Management area.
New Trier students will present "Rock and Other Great Modern Musicals: 1966-1981," an evening of song and dance May 20 at the Winnetka Campus.
The 2010 issue of CALLIOPE, New Trier's Visual Art, Literary, and Sound publication, is available this month.
- Date of Publication:
- 6 May 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue