New Trier: Bond ratings
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Apr 2010, p. 34, 35
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library
- New Trier Township High School District 203 has maintained its Aaa bond rating from Moody's Investor Services.
The second annual Greg Harris Film Festival will be held at 7 p.m. April 29 at The Wilmette Theatre, 1122 Central Ave. The festival celebrates the life and career of Greg Harris, a beloved New Trier English teacher who died in 2008.
Nicholas Steen, a junior at New Trier High School, has won the 2010 National Spanish Examination Junior Travel Award for his achievement on the National Spanish Examination.
This national award, valued at over $3,000, is given each year to eight students from across the United States. In July, Steen will be traveling to Mexico with the other seven winners.
Individuals and businesses looking to employ New Trier High School students should contact Molly Ottolini in the Career Center
- Date of Publication:
- 22 Apr 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue