Baker Demonstration School: Do Your P'Art Foundation
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 25 Mar 2010, p. 23, 27
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full digital issue available at Wilmette Public Library
- Kate Anderson's fourth grade class is working with the Do Your P'Art Foundation to collaborate on an art project with a third grade class from Liberty School in Cicero. The Foundation focuses on using art to foster relationships between schools of differing socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds. Seventh grade student John Baker was named 2010 Certamen Junior High Level Most Valuable Player for answering the most correct questions in a Latin quiz bowl competition.
Daniel Schwartz has been hired as the new head of school beginning in the 2010-2011 school year.
Baker is a private, non-profit school that serves children from toddler through eighth grades.
- Date of Publication:
- 25 Mar 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- Baker Demonstration School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue