New Trier: Public Tours
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 28 Jan 2010, p. 24
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- New Trier Township High School District 203 is conducting many public tours of the Winnetka Campus facilities throughout the month of January to give the public the opportunity to see parts of the campus that would be replaced if voters approve a bond referendum on Feb. 2.
The Kinesis Dance Company, a 19-member group comprised of New Trier juniors and seniors, will be performing this month at the Cornog Auditorium, Northfield campus. Christopher Rutt and Johannah Wininsky are the Artistic Directors of Kinesis.
New Trier High School is hosting the annual Chicagoland Gap Year Fair from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. Jan. 30 in the Student Cafeteria on the Winnetka Campus. Linda Connelly, gap year coordinator at New Trier High School, and Greg Cappello, director of admission at Dynamy, an internship gap program in Worcester, Mass., are coordinating the fair. Members of the panel will be current gap year students John Merriman and Alex Gorman, who will share their experiences.
The Senior Project team is looking for 80 volunteers to serve on New Trier's Senior Project Evaluation Committee. The deadline for volunteering is Feb. 5.
- Date of Publication:
- 28 Jan 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue