New Trier: Public Tours conducted
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 21 Jan 2010, p. 40
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library
- New Trier Township High School District 203 is conducting many public tours of the Winnetka Campus facilities throughout the month of January to give the public the opportunity to see parts of the campus that would be replaced if voters approve a bond referendum on Feb. 2.
New Trier will host an informational meeting focusing on how the proposed facilities project would affect athletics at New Trier at 7 p.m. today in the student cafeteria. Superintendent Linda Yonke, athletic director Randy Oberembi and coaches from nearly every sport will be on hand to answer questions about the facilities project.
New Trier's Northfield Dance Ensemble will be performing at 7:30 p.m. today in the Cornog Auditorium, Northfield Campus. The Northfield Dance Ensemble is one of New Trier's three evening dance productions. Led by faculty members Carol Bobrow and Katie Kritek.
The Kinesis Dance Company, a 19-member group comprised of New Trier juniors and seniors, will be performing this month at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 28 and 29 and at 2 p.m. Jan. 30 at the Cornog Auditorium, Northfield campus. Guest choreographer Paul Sanasardo.
The Senior Project team is looking for 80 volunteers to serve on New Trier's Senior Project Evaluation Committee.
The New Trier art department invites the community to visit an exhibition of the work of New Trier art students. The All Student Art Exhibition opened Dec. 14 in the Brierly Gallery on the Winnetka Campus.
- Date of Publication:
- 21 Jan 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue