Wilmette Jr. High: Winter Clubs
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 21 Jan 2010, p. 40
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library
- Winter clubs will run for eight weeks beginning Jan. 25 and ending the week of March 15. Call Pepe Miller with questions about the clubs.
People may send photos (in JPG format) of their eighth-grade children for inclusion in the eighth-grade graduation dvd.
Parents may tour the facilities at the New Trier east campus.
Family Awareness Network and Highcrest Middle School will present Deborah Roffman speaking with parents about teen sexuality.
Battle of the Bands, co-sponsored by KISS 103.5-FM will be held from 7:30-9 p.m. Feb. 5.
The spring musical will be "Annie" performed at 7:30 p.m. March 19 and 20 and 2 p.m. March 21.
The Youth Connection benefit will be held at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 30 at Tommy Nevin's Pub, 1454 Sherman Ave., Evanston.
- Date of Publication:
- 21 Jan 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- Wilmette Junior High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue