New Trier: Public Tours
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 14 Jan 2010, p. 22, 23
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full digital issue available at Wilmette Public Library
- New Trier Township High School District 203 is conducting many public tours of the Winnetka Campus facilities throughout the month of January to give the public the opportunity to see parts of the campus that would be replaced if voters approve a bond referendum on Feb. 2.
The New Trier Township High School District 203 Board Education will hold its regular monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 19 in Room C234 on the Northfield Campus.
The Senior Project team is looking for 80 volunteers to serve on New Trier's Senior Project Evaluation Committee.
For more information call Eileen Nash.
The New Trier art department invites the community to visit an exhibition of the work of New Trier art students. The All Student Art Exhibition opened Dec. 14 in the Brierly Gallery on the Winnetka Campus.
- Date of Publication:
- 14 Jan 2010
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Sun-Times Media
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue