Wilmette Jr. High School: Book club
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Dec 2009, p. 17
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The WJHS book club will meet to discuss from 1-2:30 p.m. Jan. 28 in the school conference. The book chosen is Generation Text: Raising Well-Adjusted Kids in an Age of Instant Everything by Dr. Michael Osit. The discussion will center around the management of our kids' technology use.
People may honor a faculty or staff member or anyone else with a Certificate of Appreciation from the District 39 Education Foundation. Make a donation to the foundation in any amount.
School will not be in session Dec. 21-Jan. 1 for winter break. School will resume Jan. 4.
The school is seeking cafeteria volunteers in January. To volunteer, contact Mary Lyman.
"Annie" will be performed at 7:30 p.m. March 19 and 20 at 2 p.m. March 21.
- Date of Publication:
- 17 Dec 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Wilmette Junior High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue