Wilmette Jr. High School: Gripp Grant approved
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 19 Nov 2009, p. 24
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- District 39 Educational Foundation approved funding for a Gripp Grant piloting a wireless slate to be used in conjunction with a previously approved SmartBoard. The Foundation also approved a grant to the Warming House for programs for 8th graders to smooth the transition to high school.
Several WJHS band members invited to perfrom in the Illinois Music Educators Association Honor Band festival: Grave Gaholn, Liah Watt, David Weller, Eric Engler, Jerry Sun, Paula Limberg, William Sheppard, Tim Campbell, Ethan Clemmitt.
Auditions for the spring musical "Annie, Jr.!" Dec.
WJHS Student Council holding a drive to aid students at Von Humboldt School in Hicago with donations of clothing
Boy's wrestling will begin Nov. 30
School will not be in session the week of NOv. 23 for the Thanksgiving break
WInter Break will egin Dec. 19 and run until Jan. 3
Social dance for 7th graders Jan. 5
Parent panel discussion "Preparing for Life at New Trier: a Parent's Perspective" on Jan. 20.
- Date of Publication:
- 19 Nov 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Wilmette Junior High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue