Support fixing county veto rule, letter League of Women Voters members
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Oct 2009, p. 18
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- League of Women Voters urges citizens to support Illinois Senate Bill 1868 to reduce the votes needed to override a veto by the president of the Cook County Board.
Names of officers include Teresa Grosoch of Glencoe, Barbara Marsh of Glenview, Therese Steinken of Wilmette, Karen Templeton, Kenilworth, Cynthia Schilsky of Cook County.
- Date of Publication:
- 22 Oct 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- League of Women Voters ; Cook County
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue