Facilities plan's cost $185 million
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Oct 2009, p. 5
- Katie Okon
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The Architectural firm Perkins & Will estimated the cost of renovating facilities on the Winnetka Campus at $185 million. The firm made a presentation to the New Trier High School District 203 Board on Monday night, contingent on a summer 2010 start date and completion by summer 2012. For township residents a successful referendum would mean $278 to $335 in additional property taxes annually starting in 2011. Description of the basic plan for demolishing the east and west sides of the campus.
Drawing showing areas affected by the proposed New Trier Winnetka Campus renovation plan
- Date of Publication:
- 22 Oct 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue