St. Francis Xavier School: Fall Rummage Sale
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 15 Oct 2009, p. 23
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The annual fall rummage sale will take place from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Oct. 22. Those who would like to volunteer, may contact Julie Conway.
St. Francis Xavier Fall Fest will take place from 10 a.m.-noon Oct. 24 in the school field, 808 Linden Ave., Wilmette.
The following students have been elected to student council for the 2009-10 school year:
Jake Skarzynski and Charlie Hasson, commissioners general; Sarah Langill, secretary; Frankie Tobin, treasurer; Mikaela Kropp and Peter Komlofske, commissioners of religious affairs; Michael Burke and Colin Van Balen, commissioners of ecology; Ellen Conway and Charlie Floyd, commissioners of athletics; Mark Bredemann and Clare Sargent, commissioners of public relations and special events; Claire Sullivan, preschool representative; Gaby Ahlstrom, kindergarten representative; Jack Tamisiea, first grade representative; Reilly Morgan, second grade representative; Megan Conway, third grade representative; Luke Phillips and Molli Tyska, fourth grade representative; Sean McNamara and Greta Skarzynski, fifth grade representatives; Phil Later and Mary Faith Smith, sixth grade representatives.
All St. Francis Xavier School families as well as parishioners may attend the weekly school Masses from 9:52-10:32 a.m.
School will not be in session Oct. 16 due to the Archdiocese Festival of Faith and will be closed Oct. 22 and 23 for staff development.
The "Dress Down Day" for October birthday children is Oct. 21.
- Date of Publication:
- 15 Oct 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Francis Xavier School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue