St. Francis Xavier School: "Moms and Tots"
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 10 Sep 2009, p. 26
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- St. Francis Xavier's "Moms and Tots" playtime will return from 9-11 a.m. Sept. 11 at Maple Park (weather permitting) for their first informal get-together of the new school year. The program meets every other Friday, September through May. Anyone interested in joining the "Moms and Tots" may contact Home School Organization "Moms and Tots" 2009-2010 co-chairs Joanne Teuber or Colleen Vitu
Weekly school Masses will be celebrted from 9:52-10:32 a.m. Tuesdays.
"Showcase St. Francis" will be held Oct. 3. This year's "Home For The 100th" benefit celebrates the school's 100th Anniversary
People are asked to save all of their newspapers, catalogs, magazines and junk mail and drop them off in the school's recycling bin located in the school parking lot.
St. Francis Xavier School continues to participate in the Box Tops for Education fund-raiser.
The St. Francis Xavier "Back to School" dinner will bhe held Sept. 17.
The St. Francis Xavier "Preschool Parents' Party" will be held Sept. 19.
The St. Francis Xavier "Parish Life Fair and Fun Run" with breakfast and Mass will be held Sept. 20.
- Date of Publication:
- 10 Sep 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Francis Xavier School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue