Anniversary: Ivy and David Yablong
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 27 Aug 2009, p. 31
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Ivy and David Yablong celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on August 9th 2009. They have 4 children, their spouses and 10 grandchildren. Honored with an old fashioned barbeque, the family gathered at their daughter Judy Yablong's and Sam Judlo's Wilmette home with her children Craig Minoff and Eric Minoff (from San Francisco); Sam's daughters Julia and Alyssa; their son from Winnetka Steve and Anita Yablong and their children Alex, Elena and Mikey; their son from Chicago Larry and Naomi Yablong and their children Michal and Akiva; their son from Fort Wayne Dr. Jeff and Nan Yablong and their children Leah, Noah and Rachael; and their nephew Richard and Linda Goldman of Northbrook and niece Sheila Hyman from California.
- Date of Publication
- 27 Aug 2009
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930