School districts use federal stimulus aid for special education building
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 20 Aug 2009, p. 42
- Lynne Stiefel
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Tuition rates for special education students would rise 2.5 % under the proposed $58.2 million fiscal 2009-2010 operating budget for the Northern Suburban Special Education District.
Chart showing recipients of special education services by school district.
- Date of Publication:
- 20 Aug 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Northern Suburban Special Education District
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue