Triple patties + gyros=Triple Nikki
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 23 Jul 2009, p. 12
- Irv Leavitt
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Review of the Nikki sandwich created at The Chuck Wagon, 1120 Central Ave. Wilmette. The sandwich is described as a cheeseburger with gyros on top. Comments by owner Sasha Djordjevic who bought the restaurant five years ago at age 19.
Photograph Becca Daniels Noyes, manager of The Noodle restaurant in Wilmette, and Irv Leavitt of Pioneer Press.
- Date of Publication
- 23 Jul 2009
- Corporate Name(s)
- Chuck Wagon
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930