Garrett says she won't run for Kirk's House seat
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 23 Jul 2009, p. 7
- John Roszkowski and Lynne Stiefel
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- State Senator Susan Garrett (D-29) of Lake Forest announced she will not be a candidate for the 10th Congressional seat currently held by U.S. Rep. Mark Kirk, R-10th, of Highland Park. Other candidates have expressed interest in running on the Democratic side, including State Sen. Terry Link of Waukegan, State Rep. Julie Hamos of Evanston, and Democrat Dan Seals of Wilmette. On the Republican side the only candidate is Patricia Bird a business owner. Dick Green of Winnetka said he's considering running.
- Date of Publication:
- 23 Jul 2009
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue