St. Francis Xavier School: Technology initiative
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 21 May 2009, p. 14
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- St. Francis Xavier School thanks families who have contributed to the school's technology initiative. The school is currently piloting the program with a few groups of students and teachers.
The St. Francis Xavier School library was selected to participate in the National Endowment for the Humanities 2009 We The People "Picturing America" Bookshelf. The school is grateful to its librarian, Lisa Nagel for the job she has done this year.
The school will not be in session May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
St. Francis Xavier School's annual end of year field day will be May 28.
St. Francis Xavier Parish will host a day of Eucharistic Adoration with an 8:15 morning Mass followed by Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and concluding at 5 p.m. with Pentecostal Vigil Mass May 30.
The annual St. Francis Xavier Graduation Dinner and Dance will be held at 6 p.m. June 3 in the gym. This year's Graduation Dinner and Dance is being coordinated by Caren Skarzynski.
The third annual St. Francis Xavier Summerfest which will be held after the 5 p.m. Mass June 6 in the St. Francis parking lot at the corner of 9th and Linden. For more information or to volunteer to help out, call Angie Waltman or Beth Hadley.
- Date of Publication:
- 21 May 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Francis Xavier School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue