New Trier: Comunity presentation and facilities tour
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 30 Apr 2009, p. 25
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Community members are invited to a "Community Presentation and Facilities Tour" at 6 p.m. April 30 at New Trier's Winnetka Campus to view the facilities challenges, hear a short presentation about the District's Long Range Facilities Plan, ask questions, and provide feedback.
The Board of Education approved the Long Range Plan at their meeting on April 20. The next Community Presentation and Facilities Tour will be held at 6 p.m. May 20, beginning in room 359, Winnetka Campus, 385 Winnetka Avenue.
The New Trier Dance Department will showcase a selection of student-choreographed works in its final production of the season, Dance Theater New Trier, at 7:30 p.m. April 30 and May 1 in the Gaffney Auditorium on the Winnetka Campus.
The Central Suburban League Annual Student Art Exhibit recently featured more than 600 pieces of student works of art from 12 area high schools at The Art Center on Sheridan Road in Highland Park. Participating New Trier students were: Melanie Angarone, Jessica Arneson, Margaret Belmont, Jessica Blackwell, Katie Bonds, Lauren Bridges, Paul Bucci, Michael Bussell, Christian Carr, Andrew Cahill, Greg Colten, Michael Davis, Chelsea Delaney, Catherine Donnell, Adam Eisenstein, Kelly Farrell, Frannie Franklin, Samantha Gottlieb, Jessica Greenslade, Ben Grill, Sarah Hebard, Leah Herlocker, Allison Hines, Lisa Irwin, Lexi Kafkis, Katrina Keleher, Devin Kerr, Jack Klare, Elisabeth Kraus, Nicole Kulkulka, Sofie Lachler-Johnson, Matt Laton, Dana Lewis, Anna McCarthy, Lindsey McClure, Abigail McEwen, Lindsey Marinello, Elena Mazzetta, Kyle Nitiss, Kathryn Olson, Margaret Overholt, Ellie Pearlman, Charlie Reiter, George Ross, Morgan Shearer, George Terzakis, Jackie Urban, Rachel Weitzman, and Luke Witt.
- Date of Publication:
- 30 Apr 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue