Wilmette Jr. High School: Family Awareness Network
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 30 Apr 2009, p. 24
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The Family Awareness Network will present Aaron Cooper discussing "I Just Want My Kid to be Happy! Why You Shouldn't Say It, What You Should Embrace Instead" 7- 8:30 p.m. April 30 at McKenzie Elementary School Auditorium, 649 Prairie Ave, Wilmette.
On Mar 15, 19 WJHS students entered 17 science projects in the Illinois Junior Academy of Science Regional Science Fair. All 17 projects will be moving on to the state finals at the University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana on May 8 and 9
More than a dozen homerooms have signed up for the first-ever Kirathon, a community fund-raiser and walk-a-thon to benefit art therapy programs at Children's Memorial Hospital. The homerooms of Ms. Jacobs, Ms. Hawkins, Ms. Sherman, and Mr. Rish will be forming teams.
The Youth Club's production of "Aladdin" will take place at 7:30 p.m. May 8 and 9.
WJHS Orchestra Trip to a Water Park will be May 22.
- Date of Publication:
- 30 Apr 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Wilmette Junior High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue