Spark of resolve: Threatened Nazi march in Skokie 1st chapter in Holocaust Museum's story
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 2 Apr 2009, p. 11
- Mike Isaacs
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- A controversy over the National Socialist Party of America's pursuit in 1977 and 1978 to demonstrate in Skokie, where many holocaust survivors live, was the stimulus for the creation of the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center opening in Skokie April 19. This article is the first of a three-week series honoring the opening of the new museum.
Photograph Illinois Holocaust Museum opening April 19
- Date of Publication:
- 2 Apr 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue