New Trier young scientists take top prizes
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 19 Mar 2009, p. 9
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The 2009 varsity Science Olympiad team for New Trier earned 15 first-place medals, five second-place medals, and one third-place medal at the Science Olympiad Regional Tournament. Varsity members are Anthony Alvarez-Gerritsen, Erisa Apantaku, Eric Calamari, Adam Johnson, Max Kanter, Jeff Lale, Dennis Lazar, Ian MaGruder, Andrew Miller, Josh Rosen, George Stotis, Ira Slomski-Pritz, Henry Thomas, Ben Vishny, and Danny Salzman.
The junior varsity team also won a first-place standing among the JV teams. Members are Sadaf Bhai, David Creamer, paula Ham, Irvin Ho, Katrina Keleher, Danny Park, Neha Pirwani, Matt Rosenberg, Jungie Shangguan, Tom Schultz, Maitreyi Sistla, Julia Steinberg, Lauren Swierk, Lisa Waring, and Emma Wetzel.
Comments by teacher Janice Leonhardt
- Date of Publication:
- 19 Mar 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue