St. Joseph School: Science Fair
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 12 Mar 2009, p. 24
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Congratulations to the winners of the science fair. They include:
6th grade: Gold -- Will Fox (Acid Rain); Silver-- AJ Treiber (What Type of Water Makes Plants Grow the Most); Bronze -- Elizabeth Canning (Material Absorbency)
7th grade: Gold -- Meg Wozniak (Gender Differences X Memory); Silver -- Jim Sheridan (Coke Vs. Diet Coke, Which Is Denser); Bronze -- Carmen McCanna (Worms Make a Difference)
8th grade: Gold -- Eva Mergner (the Chromatic Effect); Silver -- Emma Kerrigan (Which Is the Best Gluten-Free Cookie); Bronze -- Pat Bradley (Temperature's Effect on the Rusting Process)
• Lenten prayer service will take place at 8:45 a.m. tomorrow, March 13, in Meter Hall.
• Tomorrow, March 13, is pizza day and an out-of-uniform day for the children.
• The PSO meeting will take place at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, March 18, in the school cafeteria.
• The Boys Varsity Volleyball will take place at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, at St. Francis Xavier, 808 Linden Ave., Wilmette.
• The St. Joseph Boys Junior Varsity Volleyball team will host a game against St. Athansius at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18.
- Date of Publication:
- 12 Mar 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Joseph School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue