Harper School: Adopt-a-Husky program
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 12 Mar 2009, p. 15
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Members of the rescue organization "Adopt-a-Husky" will bring some Huskies to the school, along with their dog sleds and lots of information about the Iditarod and how to care for these special dogs.
• Harper School will host an Open House for all Harper students and their families from 7 to 8 p.m. today, March 12.
• The Harper Student Council is sponsoring a food drive through March 16 for the New Trier Township Food Pantry
• The Harper gym will be open to Harper students and their families on Monday, March 16.
- Date of Publication:
- 12 Mar 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Harper Elementary School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue