Obituary: Kathryn D. Motes-Wiley and Christopher E. Motes
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 12 Mar 2009, B42
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available from Wilmette Public Library.
- Kathryn D. Wiley-Motes (50) and her son, Christopher E. Motes (17), both of Wilmette IL, died together Saturday, February 28th, 2009. Kathy was born November 30th, 1958 at Ft. Belvoir, VA to Ernest "Gene" and Georgia (Havens) Motes. Kathy's son, Christopher, was born on June 3rd, 1991, while living in Anchorage, Alaska.
Survivors include Kathy's mother/Chris' grandmother, Georgia Motes, of West Salem, WI; Kathy's brother and brother-in-law/Chris' uncle(s), Dave Motes and his partner, David Violett of Brooklyn Park, MN; aunt and uncle, Evelyn and Douglas Cassel of Roswell, GA; aunts, Nancy McDavid of Lynn, IN, Ellen Havens of Onalaska, WI, and Betty Jane Motes of Beaufort, SC; and many cousins.
They were preceded in death by Kathy's father/Chris' grandfather, Ernest "Gene" Motes of West Salem, WI and both sets of Kathy's grandparents/Chris' great-grandparents, Roy and Doris Havens of West Salem, WI, and Simon and Elizabeth Motes of Joanna, SC.
- Date of Publication:
- 12 Mar 2009
- Personal Name(s):
- Wiley-Motes, Kathryn ; Motes, Christopher
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue