Regina Dominican High School: Shakespeare's "The Tempest" presented
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 5 Mar 2009, p. 33, 34
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available from Wilmette Public Library.
- Regina Dominican High School presents Shakespeare's "The Tempest" at 7:30 p.m. March 13 and 2:30 p.m. March 14 and 15.
Contact Dianne Weinand
• The school congratulates students who have been recognized as Illinois State Scholars.
Margaret C. Archibald (Lake Forest), Jenny E. Morris (Chicago, 60646), Elizabeth Costigan (Chicago, 60614), Caterina E. Randazzo (Glenview), Maura C. Flaherty (Lincolnwood), Kristine A. Reilly (Glencoe), Mary M. Griffith (Lake Forest), Carolyn I. Skoul (Wilmette), Christina M. Heyworth (Chicago, 60646), Ellen C. Strenk (Glenview), Emily J. Keating (Wilmette), Alexandria S. Sese (Elk Grove Village), Alexis C. Kedo (Lake Forest), Alexandria M. Schoening (Chicago, 60631), Kristen M. Kelly (Park Ridge), Alisha M. Suvada (Chicago, 60656), Tyla C. Landry (Chicago, 60202), Alana R. Swanson (Lake Forest), Kathryn M. Monick (Chicago, 60640), Kathryn J. Trela (Glencoe).
• Regina Dominican High School announces two shadow dates. Sibling shadow day is scheduled from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. today (March 5) with a preview of the variety show at the end of the day.
• The school will host its annual "girls night in" from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27.
• The Regina yearbook, "Colour 2008," was awarded a gold medal by the Columbia Scholastic Press Association. Yearbook moderators are Verna Allworth and Sister Deb Fumagalli, OSF. Thank you given to seniors Sarah Buckman, Analisa Condon, and Christina Rinozzi.
• Students attended "A Midsummer Night's Dream" Feb. 13 at the Chicago Shakespeare Theater at Navy Pier in Chicago. English teachers Verna Allworth and Molly Harris arranged the visit as part of the ninth-grade English curriculum. T
• U.S. Rep. Mark Kirk, R-10th, has invited Regina senior Elizabeth Costigan (Chicago), to join the Student Leadership Advisory Board.
Elizabeth was nominated by teacher Mary Stenson.
- Date of Publication:
- 5 Mar 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Regina Dominican High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue