Joseph Sears School: Spelling Bee results
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 5 Mar 2009, p. 19, 20
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available from Wilmette Public Library.
- The school congratulates fifth-grader Patrick Storm for finishing second in the North Area Region Spelling Bee Feb. 4.
• On Feb. 17 several students competed at the "You Be the Chemist" Competition sponsored by the Illinois Chemical Educational Foundation and locally sponsored by the Stepan Company. The regional competition was held at New Trier High School, and seventh-grader Jacob Cruger placed first; he will advance to the next level of competition.
• Upcoming events:
March 5 -- Music recital, 7:15 p.m.
March 6 -- Seventh- and eighth-grade National French Exam
March 9 -- JSSPVA benefit meeting, 8:30 a.m.
March 9 -- National Latin exam
March 10 -- Late start day (students arrive at 9:20 a.m.)
March 13 -- Parent-teacher conferences (all day)
- Date of Publication:
- 5 Mar 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Joseph Sears School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue