St. Joseph School: Lenten Prayer Service Feb. 27
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 26 Feb 2009, p. 20, 27
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- There will be a Lenten Prayer Service in Meter Hall at 8:45 a.m. tomorrow, Feb. 27. M
•Tomorrow, Feb. 27, is a Trash Free Lunch dayl. We have some grant money for more Green projects and are applying for additional funds including a grant for gardens sustained by rainwater runoff. More help is always needed and welcome. If you have ideas and can't make the meetings, contact Patty Yeager. There are still Wrap-N-Mats for sale. Order forms are in the office or you can contact Patty Yeager, Megan Floyd or Jen Truszkowski.
•First Reconciliation will take place at 11 a.m. this Saturday, Feb. 28.
•Summer by The Shore Auction and Dinner starts at 6 p.m. this Saturday, Feb. 28 at the Michigan Shores Club.
•The Terra Nova Tests will take place from Monday, March 2 through Tuesday, March 10.
•There will be a School Board Meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, March 2, in the Neumann Lounge.
•The first period of registration for next year is now closed. Notifications have been sent out regarding acceptance.
•The St. Joseph School Board is accepting applications for three openings on the board for a three year term commencing with the 2009-10 school year. TYou may also contact either of the chairpersons of the Nominating Committee: (Colleen Driscoll or Gary Delaney).
• Order dinner any Monday or Tuesday in the month of February and Piero's Pizza will donate 15 percent to St. Joseph School Class of 2009. Proceeds will help defray the cost of the eighth grade class trip to Springfield this spring.
•Volunteers are needed to help organize this year's St. Patrick's Day party. The party is scheduled for Saturday, March 14. Contact Dana McKenna at the rectory.
•St. Joseph Parish welcomes Rev. Patrick Boyle, SJ to lead the Lenten Mission. "Be You Perfect As Your Heavenly Father Is Perfect" will take place at 7:30 p.m. March 9-11 in the church.
- Date of Publication:
- 26 Feb 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Joseph School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue