Harper School: First graders have floor map
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 19 Feb 2009, p. 21, 22
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The PTO recently purchased a giant floor map (11' x 14') for use by all grades to enrich their geography lessons. Harper mom and educator, Katie Clarke, will lead these educational geography lessons.
• The Harper second-graders will showcase their musical talents in a Music Program at 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 27 in the auditorium.
• Biennial benefit at Michigan Shores Club March 6
• The Harper gym will be open to Harper students and their families on Mondays on the following dates: Feb. 23, and March 2, 9 and 16. Open Gym will be supervised by a District 39 gym teacher, however, parents are required to stay with their children.
• The International Club welcomes anyone interested in joining their free monthly foreign film screenings. Contact Lynn Alberding
• Consider volunteering to be a cafeteria volunteer for one of the open slots in winter and spring. Contact Maureen Fagan
• Playground volunteers are still needed during winter and spring. Contact Beth Gordon to volunteer.
• Preparations for this year's Yearbook are underway. Now is the time to submit your pictures from the many school activities so far this year. Contact Sarah Jacobs
• From now until Spring Break, Central school is participating in The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) "Pennies for Patients" community service and learning program.
- Date of Publication:
- 19 Feb 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Harper Elementary School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue