Central School: Closed Monday for Presidents' Day
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 12 Feb 2009, p. 20
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- School will be closed on Monday for Presidents' Day and Tuesday for a professional development day.
• Kindergarten registration packets for the coming school year are now available.
• Mark your calendars for the Fourth Grade "Farewell" Party on Monday, June 8. Many thanks to the photo collection volunteers, Carol Babbitt, Sarah Doran, Suzanne Eschel, Katie Hauser, Byrd Matejka and Kerry Nelson.
• Come for the "Teacher Appreciation Party" on Friday, March 13 at Tommy Nevin's Pub in Evanston.
• The Highcrest Middle School Book Fair is Tuesday, Feb. 24 and Wednesday, Feb. 25 at The Book Stall at Chestnut Court in Winnetka.
• Join other Central School families for a night of family fun at the Wolves v. Quad City Flames hockey game at 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 1. Contact Mary Baubonis or Jennifer Woolford
• Now is the time to apply for PTA General and Executive Board positions for the 2009-10 school year. Please contact Diane Krueger for more information.
• If you are interested in signing up for garden recess duty in the spring or helping with maintenance, please e-mail Marcia Leadholm
• The International Club welcomes anyone interested in joining their free monthly foreign film screenings. Contact Lynn Alberding
• Consider volunteering to be a cafeteria volunteer for one of the open slots in winter and spring. Contact Maureen Fagan to volunteer.
• Playground volunteers are still needed during winter and spring. Contact Beth Gordon to volunteer.
• Preparations for this year's Yearbook are underway. Now is the time to submit your pictures from the many school activities so far this year. Contact Sarah Jacobs
- Date of Publication:
- 12 Feb 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Central Elementary School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue