Rose Hall Montessori School: Golden Bead math
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 5 Feb 2009, p. 34
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Children have been working hard with the Golden Bead math materials and the Moveable Alphabet to build words.
• The children marked Martin Luther King Jr. day with stories and activities including discussions about equality and treating each other with respect.
• The preschool classes will celebrate Chinese New Year early this month. .
• The Lunch Bunch children spent weeks reading about the Gingerbread Boy, and searching for him throughout the school. On the last day of school before winter break, while the children are out searching, the Gingerbread Boy magically appears on their tables.
• Rose Hall is now registering children for the 2009-10 school year.
- Date of Publication:
- 5 Feb 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Rose Hall Montessori School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Sun-Times Media
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue