Wilmette Jr. High School: Family Awareness Network programs
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 5 Feb 2009, p. 21, 25
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Family Awareness Network is sponsoring two programs in February.
• FAN together with the Harper PTO will sponsor "Take Back Your Family Life," featuring Dr. Dan and Meg Haycraft at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Harper School, 1101 Dartmouth St., Wilmette.
• FAN will also team with North Shore Country Day School to present Richard Elkind, author of The Power of Play, at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 19 at North Shore Country Day School's Diller Street Theater, 310 Green Bay Road, Winnetka.
• Come join in at the Principal's Book Club from 3-4 p.m. Friday. The discussion will be on The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens, by Sean Covey. To reserve a seat for parent and child, send e-mail to Cindy Sporn Spornc
• Youth Connection's Battle of the Bands takes place from 7:30-9 p.m. Friday in Wilmette Junior High School's auditorium, at 620 Locust Road. This annual show features student bands and solo musical performances. This year KISS-FM (103.5) disc jockey Special K will help host the event.
• Orchestra Sweetheart Serenade will take place at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Marie Murphy School auditorium, at 2921 Illinois Road, Wilmette.
• There will be no school on Feb. 16 for Presidents Day as well as Feb. 17, a professional development day.
• The spring concert date has been changed from May 11 to May 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Date of Publication:
- 5 Feb 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Wilmette Junior High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Sun-Times Media
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue