Central School: Club Central
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 5 Feb 2009, p. 17, 19
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Club Central winter session classes began this week.
• The last day for fourth-graders to register their language choice for Highcrest middle school online is Friday.
• Kindergarten registration packets for the coming school year are now available.
• This week was Disability Awareness Week.
• The next PTA meeting takes place at 9:15 a.m. Wednesday in the school cafeteria.
• The Family Awareness Network of New Trier Township ("FAN") and the Harper School PTO present "Take Back Your Family Life", by Dr. Dan and Meg Haycraft at 7 p.m. on Wednesday at Harper Elementary School.
• The next Gripp Grant submission deadline for the District 39 Educational Foundation is Feb. 17. To discuss grant ideas, contact the Foundation's Gripp Grant chair, Wendy Irwin or the school liaison, Katie Hauser
• Join other Central families for a night of family fun at the Wolves vs. Quad City Flames hockey game at 3 p.m. March 1. Contact Mary Baubonis or Jennifer Woolford for more information.
• Now is the time to apply for PTA general and executive board positions for the 2009-2010 school year. Contact Diane Krueger to apply or get more information.
• Those interested in signing up for garden recess duty in the spring or helping with maintenance may send e-mail to Marcia Leadholm
• The International Club welcomes anyone interested in coming for their free monthly foreign film screenings. Contact Lynn Alberding with any questions.
• Consider volunteering to be a cafeteria volunteer for one of the open slots in winter and spring. Contact Maureen Fagan to volunteer.
• Playground volunteers are still needed during winter and spring. Contact Beth Gordon to volunteer.
• There will be no school Feb. 16 (Presidents Day) and Feb. 17 (a professional development day).
- Date of Publication:
- 5 Feb 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Central Elementary School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Sun-Times Media
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue