Central School: Science night
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 29 Jan 2009, p. 20
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Science night runs from 5:45-8 p.m. Friday. Mad Science will provide the program. The pizza dinner begins at 5:45 p.m.
• Feb. 4-6 is Disability Awareness Week. Many activities are planned, as well as speakers on such topics as epilepsy and diabetes.
• Join other Central families for a night of family fun at the Wolves vs. Quad City Flames hockey game at 3 p.m. March 1. Contact Mary Baubonis or Jennifer Woolford for more information.
• Consider volunteering in the cafeteria for one of the open slots in winter and spring. Contact Maureen Fagan to volunteer.
• Playground volunteers are still needed during winter and spring. Contact Beth Gordon to volunteer.
• Preparations for this year's yearbook are under way. Now is the time to submit pictures from the many school activities so far this year. For further information, including other ways to submit photos, contact Sarah Jacobs
- Date of Publication:
- 29 Jan 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Central Elementary School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue