Central School: Club Central
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Jan 2009, p. 20, 21
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Club Central registration closes tomorrow and classes begin Feb. 2. Consult the PTA Web site for more information.
• All Central School students and their families are invited to "Science Night" from 5:45-8 p.m. Jan. 30. Contact Laura Hetler or Kate Lindberg at for more information. This evening is funded by the Phyllis Constan Math and Science Fund.
• The North Shore Parent Education Consortium acts as a centralized source of information on parent resources and programs that promote stronger schools, family and community life.
• Those interested in signing up for garden recess duty in the spring or helping with maintenance may do so by sending e-mail to Marcia Leadholm
• The International Club welcomes anyone interested in coming to their free monthly foreign film screenings. Contact Lynn Alberding with any questions.
• Consider volunteering to be a cafeteria volunteer for one of the open slots in winter and spring. Contact Maureen Fagan to volunteer.
• Playground volunteers are still needed during winter and spring. Contact Beth Gordon to volunteer.
• Preparations for this year's yearbook are under way. Now is the time to submit pictures from the many school activities so far this year. For further information, including other ways to submit photos, contact Sarah Jacobs
• Feb. 4-6 is Disability Awareness Week.
- Date of Publication:
- 22 Jan 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Central Elementary School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue