School Districts 39 and 37: Summer enrichment
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Jan 2009, p. 20
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Wilmette districts 37 and 39 summer enrichment program will take place from June 22 to July 24. Grades kindergarten through third will be at McKenzie School. Grades four through eight will be at Highcrest Middle School.
Students may enroll in one, two or three classes daily. Students need not be residents of either district. Shuttle bus service is available for District 37 and District 39 residents between each class period and as a link-up service for the afternoon villagewide Park District programs.
Registration began Jan. 20 and closes March 6, 2009.
- Date of Publication:
- 22 Jan 2009
- Corporate Name(s):
- Avoca School District 37 ; Wilmette School District 39
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue