St. Joseph School: Information available
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 21 Aug 2008, p. 22
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- St. Joseph families are reminded to pick up their school information packets from the school office.
• Meet the Teacher Day for students in kindergarten and the 3 and 4-year-old preschool programs is tomorrow.
• PSO Palooza, a welcome back party for adults only, will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. on Saturday in the church parking lot behind the rectory.
• A Back to School Picnic sponsored by the Parish School Organization (PSO) will take place from 4 to 6 p.m. on Monday on the school playground. Please contact Julie Zoller if you can help set-up, cook or clean-up.
• The first day of school for kindergarten through eighth grade students will be on Wednesday. The first day of school will begin at 8:30 a.m. and dismissal will be at noon.
• The 2, 3 and 4-year-old programs also begin Wednesday, however students will be phased in on a shortened schedule.
• District 39 will provide a bus service on Aug. 28.
• The PSO will host an Opening Day Coffee after morning drop-off on Wednesday in the school gym for all school families.
• The hot lunch program, which includes milk, will start in September.
• Mark your calendars for Oktoberfest 2008 which will take place on Saturday, Sept. 20. Please contact Sophie Amphlett or Megan Floyd if you can help out for an hour or two.
• Parents should have received tuition payment information from Tuition Management Systems.
• The first School Board meeting of the 2008-09 school year will take place at 7 p.m. on Monday in the Newman Lounge.
• The first PSO meeting of the 2008-09 school year will take place at 9:15 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 10 in the school cafeteria.
- Date of Publication:
- 21 Aug 2008
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Joseph School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue