Caucus seeks School Board hopefuls
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 7 Aug 2008, p. 16
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The New Trier High School Bord of Education Caucus is seeking candidates to slate for the April 2009 School Board election.
The New Trier High School Board Caucus is composed of delegates and alternates from each of the six elementary school districts that send students to New Trier. Additionally there are one delegate and one alternate from the New Trier High School Student Alliance. The delegates and alternates from Sunset Ridge District 29 are Phoebe Raymond, Jim Wascher and Debbie Kerr. Delegates and alternates from Glencoe District 35 are Amy Joffee, Susan Levin, Judy Maley, Anne Nathan, Nan Weiss-Ham, Karen Parker and Beth Perlmutter. Delegates and alternates from Winnetka District 36 are Nicholas Anaclerio, Kate Livingston Azar, Cathy Hirschmann, Robert Hilarides, Karen Kiersey, Laurie Kaplan Singh, Pete Roche, William Murphy, Warren Helfman and Ghita Lapidus. Delegates and alternates from Avoca District 37 are Cynthia Kofkin, Steven Saitelbach, E. Gerry Schroeder and Karen Schrimmer. Delegates and alternates from Kenilworth District 38 are Kris Fishman, Dan Noel and Judy MacLeod. Delegates and alternates from Wilmette District 39 are Edith Abramson, Amy Johns-Ikler, Laura Born, Holly Krevitz, Beth Blom, Rick LaChapelle, Debbie Desmarais , Bruce Lyon, Joan Kaiser, Dave Mischler, Jeffrey Hechtman, Nancy Perry, Laura Hine, Greg Pearlman, Mark Irwin, Mimi Rodman, Cindy Shanker, Cheryl Smith and Kaci Smith. The delegate and alternate from New Trier High School Student Alliance are Stephanie Schmitt and Jamie Hall.
- Date of Publication:
- 7 Aug 2008
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier High School Board of Education Caucus
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue