New Trier High School: Facilities solutions reviewed
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 19 Jun 2008, p. 31, 33, , 34
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Facilities solutions reviewd this spring by members of the New Trier Facilities Planning Workshop Committee composed of community members and school representatives
Summer School began on June 9 and runs until July 25
Art students exhibited their work at "The LISA (Life is Simply Art) Show" a juried art exhibition sponsored by The Great Frame Up recently. Participating students included: Sam Barone, Claire Boyle, Ariana Christie, Jane Cornell, Cam Fuller, Tarika Hammernik, Cara Kahan, Anna Keefer, Erica Kirsch, Alexa Lazea, Jen LeFevre, Katie Porter, Annie Rosean, Michael Ross, and Kaitlin Schaer.
Four New Trier students won First Place in the four categories. Senior Lisa Brown won for photography; senior Zoe Gutterman for painting; senior Lisa Hahn for 3D (glass art) and sophomore Sam Metz took first place for drawing.
Two New Trier crews were crowned national champions, and four others finished in the top five places at the 74th Scholastic Rowing Association of America (SRAA) National Championship Regatta, held in Oakridge, Tenn., in late May.
- Date of Publication:
- 19 Jun 2008
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue