St. Francis Xavier School: Staff thanked for service
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 12 Jun 2008, p. 28, 29
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- The school and parish thank Todd Ehlman, John Donahue and Kate Fahrenbach for their years of service on the school board.
Members of the 2008-09 school board are: Susie Gordon, president; Mike Conway, vice president; Jenny Ehlert, secretary, academic liaison; Brendan Kelly, planning; John McGarrity, development; Bob McNamara, athletics; Anne Ponzi, recruitment; Melissa Schaupp, communications; and John Tamisiea, finance.
• Principal Suzanne Sullivan also thanks the Home School Organization's executive board, its president, Mary Claire Belton, and other outgoing HSO board members including Kathy Conway, Peggy Tieman and Jody Munro.
Members of the 2008-09 HSO executive board are: Joan Kitchie, president; Monique Watts, co-president; Mary Claire Belton, immediate past president; Mary Kay Gorman, first vice president; Mary Felish, second vice president; Donnelly Caestecker, third vice president; Sheila McNeely, fourth vice president; Maura Morgan, secretary; Tracy Sommer, treasurer; and Joann Teuber, preschool representative.
• The school thanks Kathy Conway and all the homeroom parents
• The school also thanks the Fuller, Komlofske and Sefton families for hosting the "Outdoor Movie Evening" Showcase sign-up party May 31 at the Komlofske home. This coming year's Showcase/casino night "kickoff party" is scheduled for Oct. 3 at the Skarzynski home.
• All of the current faculty and staff will return next fall with the exception of music teacher "Ms. Carlie" Miklik, who is retiring to teach music voice lessons, and Jennifer Totman, who retired as the school librarian
- Date of Publication:
- 12 Jun 2008
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Francis Xavier School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue