He's a lover, rocker, writer & fashionista
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 8 May 2008, B2
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Wilmette native Pete Wentz, bassist and lyricist for the band Fall Out Boy, is being sued for allegedly attacking a man following a performance at Schuba's in Chicago. Wentz, now of Los Angeles, is engaged to singer Ashlee Simpson. He has also written a book, "The Boy with a Thorn in his Side," which has sold more than 10,000 copies. He has also launched a new clothing line for Nordstrom under the name of Clandestine Industries. He has founded the record label Decaydence and is the owner of the New York club, Angels & Kings. He is an activist with Invisible Children dedicated to ending the civil war in Uganda.
Glencoe's Shelby Bartelstein apeared May 1-3 in the regional premiere of "Brooklyn the Musical" at Playhouse square in Cleveland.
Wilmette author Marlene Targ Brill is a finalist in the Society of Midland Authors' book award competition Photograph Pete Wentz; Photograph Marlene Targ Brill
- Date of Publication
- 8 May 2008
- Personal Name(s)
- Brill, Marlene ; Wentz, Peter
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmailrefdesk@wilmettelibrary.infoWWW address
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930