Wolf, Gaynes beam their way to state meet
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 14 Feb 2008, p. 117
- Dennis Mahoney
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Both New Trier junior Julie Gaynes and freshman Monica Wolf will represent the Trevians on the balance beam at Friday's state meet at Palatine High School.
The top 10 scorers in the preliminaries will advance to Saturday's finals with the chance to earn a medal.
- Date of Publication:
- 14 Feb 2008
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue