Stineman reaches Midwest semifinals
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 14 Feb 2008, p. 114
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Robert Stineman of Winnetka advanced tothe quarterfinals and another Winnetka tennis player, Brantner Jones, reached round of 16 before falling in the Boys 16 and under singles bracket at the USTA Midwest Indoor Championships in Northbrook. Other area competitors included Andrew Scholnick of Winnetka and Calvin Mang of Winnetka.
- Date of Publication
- 14 Feb 2008
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930